Online registrations commence on the 1st of August each year at the Little Athletics NSW Registration Website
Registration is not finalised until the Registration Pack and Athlete Number has been collected.
For any athletes that have not collected their Registration Pack, packs must be collected on a Friday running night.
The Tiny Tots age group is only available to children who have an older sibling registered with the club, and who are 4 years old as at 30th September.
IMPORTANT: An athlete is not able compete on a Friday night unless the number is collected and is attached to the front of the uniform.
- Click here to access the age group calculation table.
- If you were born on or after 1 October 2013, you are too young for Little Athletics in NSW.
- If you were born before 1 October 2000 you are too old for Little Athletics and should contact Athletics NSW and join Parramatta City Track and Field Athletics Club.
Registration costs for the 2017-2018 season are:
|Under 7s to Under 17s first child||$105|
|Under 7s to Under 17s second child||$95|
|Under 7s to Under 17s third or subsequent child||$85|
|Tiny Tots (Under 5s with a sibling registered in an older age group)||$75|
|Family of 2 in age groups 7-17||$200|
|Family of 3 in age groups 7-17||$285|
|Family of 4 in age groups 7-17||$370|
|Family of 5 in age groups 7-17||$455|
|Family of 6 in age groups 7-17||$540|
Please note: There will be a $10 Per Athlete Admin fee charged to all manual registrations (the fee is not charged for online registration that are finalised with cash payment)
- The preferred payment method is Credit Card payment via the online registration system.
- Payment can be made at the ground by Cash or Cheque.
- Cheques should be made payable to Parramatta Little Athletic Centre or P.L.A.C.
- In a joint initiative, Little Athletics NSW and Athletics NSW have made the pathway to senior athletics easier. Dual registration provides the opportunity for athletes in the U12 to U17 age groups to experience the broader world of senior athletics, while still retaining their links with Little Athletics.
- The annual dual registration fee has been waived by ANSW for athletes already registered with LANSW and waived by LANSW for athletes already registered with ANSW for and for the upcoming season.
- Your athlete number will reflect this change and are free to compete in either LANSW or ANSW competitions.
Late registrations will be accepted throughout the season.